Butler Island Dairy

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

DarienGAbottles

Reaction score
Hello, all. I just wanted to say hello! I’m officially a new milk/dairy bottle collector. I am sticking to Butler Island Dairy in Georgia. I have a few nice examples but am trying to make contacts in the collecting community. If anyone has advice on sources please let me know!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
It will take a lot of patience in collecting such a specific company. The items will most likely be few and far between. Research and try to discover the distribution area and then use that information to run market place ads (facebook) in those areas. Also on facebook there is a Milk Bottle group you might consider joining. Best I can do. Happy Thanksgiving and good luck.

macjxl

Reaction score
There are heaps of facebook milk bottle collecting groups. Also, check out Worthpoint.com for pictures of sold items. If you want realized prices, you need to pay a subscription. You could also join NAMBC - National Association of Milk Bottle Collectors. They have a facebook group as well, but if you join you get a monthly newsletter in which you can advertise.

Dcravosa

Reaction score
I agree that you should definitely join the NAMBC. I’ve been a member for many years, and the group is great. When you join, you’ll also receive a directory of its members nationwide, and you’ll be able to reach out to all of the GA members directly on your search.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac