CAN U HELP??? EDWARD H. EVERETT GLASS COMPANY

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Jaleemi420

Reaction score
I have a 13" Tall Brown glass Bottle with EHE CO on base which I determined is Edward H Everett Glass Company era 1883-1904 Newark Ohio BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS BOTTLE WAS USED FOR OR ITS VALUE CAN U HELP?

Maine Digger

Reaction score
Jaleemi, are there any other markings you can tell us about? What's the seam like, is this a machine made bottle? From your description, it sounds like you have a book with trademarks listed (Polak's book?). You might want to do a search on the site for the city where the company was located. I see that it was also called Star Glass Works, they might have been a wholesaler of jars/bottles which were distributed to all kinds of industries, medical, chemical etc. More information, a picture would really help!

Jaleemi420

Reaction score
There are no other markings at all. The seams are raised so it is not machine made.

Jaleemi420

Reaction score
I'm having trouble uploading my picture because their too big do you have an Email I can send them to?

Maine Digger

Reaction score
Jaleemi - check the admin site here on the forum for advise on setting up a picture. I'm guessing your bottle isn't going to worth an awful lot based on your description. It sounds like a common chemical bottle, and the company wasn't that old. Did you check the web site for the city the company was located in? They should have tax and other records for the bottle company.

Kim

Reaction score
Hi Jaleemi
Are you using a digital camera with a program? If so, you should be able to edit the picture and resize it. You can email to me if you want and I wil resize it and put it up for you.
Regards Kim

Email address removed to prevent you getting spammed Kim! Members can always email you through the forum by clicking on the 'envelope' icon (above your name on the left). - Admin

Jaleemi420

Reaction score
the company was old they were in business from 1883-1904 when they were forced out of business by the auto machine

maineahh62

Reaction score
hello Jaleemi420, if you check out this site it may help, lot's of good reading, if you scroll to the bottom you will see your glass co. on the left, hope it help's.[/color] http://www.glswrk-auction.com/contest-8.htm

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac