Canadian Cone Top Soda Cans.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hemihampton

Reaction score
Not bottles but I thought since we seem to have alot of Canadians in here, especially in the soda section maybe somebody would be interested in seeing these?
LuckyStrike5DifferentCones.JPG
Mission4DifferentCones.JPG

Timelypicken

Reaction score
I’ve thought about collections cans, but I’m going broke collecting acl sodas and I don’t have enough money to buy cans. LOL

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Nice ones! I've seen most of the Lucky Strike cans before online but never came across any in real life. I do have one of their crates though. The Mission cans I'm a lot less familiar with, are they the only major US brand that used cone top cans in Canada? I'm always keeping an eye out for Pure Spring cone tops since I know they were used in this general area and some are incredibly rare, but I've never found any cone top, even a partial one, in the wild.

greendirt330

Reaction score
Those are really cool , thanks for sharing ! You’ve got some awesome stuff !

embe

Reaction score
Cool cans. Was Lucky Strike a lure company as well (or maybe tobacco)? I've heard the name, just not in association with a drink.

The Mission on the right is a real looker

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Cool cans. Was Lucky Strike a lure company as well (or maybe tobacco)? I've heard the name, just not in association with a drink.

The Mission on the right is a real looker

Lucky Strike is best known as a cigarette brand, but the name has been used for all sorts of things. There was more than one Lucky Strike soda as well. I just looked it up and it's used for lures as well.

RCO

Reaction score
I don't know much about the lucky strike brand ( have heard of the lure ) , never seen the can in person .

seen mission bottles but never seen the cone top either . I don't think any Canadian cone tops are that common . I've only ever found 1 in the wild . the old colony ginger ale

Jazepeters

Reaction score
I'm from Saskatchewan and I've never heard of lucky strike soda. Never seen Mission in cans either. Nice collection. I think the prairies missed out.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marenjch