Canadian Penny Banks - a collectors guide book

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
found this book on the weekend at a thrift store here , never seen it before and don't collect penny banks although I do have 2 .

I googled the book and it seems to be really hard to find , it was self published by a collector of penny banks called " Graham Jones " Oakville Ontario in 2006 .

one came up as having sold at auction for over $100 , but the price on back is listed as $25 new , its around 140 pages mostly full colour with pictures/details of the banks featured

does anyone collect penny banks or heard of this book before , it only features banks made and used in Canada

DSC04203.JPG

RCO

Reaction score
one of the banks I have is a " Canadian dime " bank found it a couple years ago . its not featured in the book so can't tell you much more about it but has a handwritten date of 91 on bottom

DSC04204.JPG

Bljts

Reaction score
found this book on the weekend at a thrift store here , never seen it before and don't collect penny banks although I do have 2 .

I googled the book and it seems to be really hard to find , it was self published by a collector of penny banks called " Graham Jones " Oakville Ontario in 2006 .

one came up as having sold at auction for over $100 , but the price on back is listed as $25 new , its around 140 pages mostly full colour with pictures/details of the banks featured

does anyone collect penny banks or heard of this book before , it only features banks made and used in Canada

View attachment 227411
Hi new member here. I collect banks as well and have several reference books on banks but not that one. I’d love to buy it from you if your selling?

RCO

Reaction score
Hi new member here. I collect banks as well and have several reference books on banks but not that one. I’d love to buy it from you if your selling?

i still have the book , what are you offering ? you can send a private message on here if you want

Bljts

Reaction score
Newbie question , but how do you send a private message?

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp