Cathedral - Beacon Beverages Bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Maine Digger

Reaction score
Hi Sam, from what my wife and I saw at the bottle show, you should be able to hook up with a publisher here in Maine? Have you thought of sending any abreviated info to Yankee or Downeast mags for the possibility of an article? It would provide some wonderful exposure I'm sure. Oh, by the way, what did you ever do with that marble game you had at the show?

Sam_MaineBottles

Reaction score
Norm - I've got the names of a few publishing companies here in Maine - I want to go with someone here in state. Any publicity for the books I'll look for after they're published - but thanks for the idea. The marble game board and marbles are still boxed from the bottle show - haven't unpacked yet.
Sam

Maine Digger

Reaction score
Hi Sam, I will be really looking forward to the publication, as I'm sure many of the others here will. The 'sneak preview' I got at the show was tantalizing.[:)] For what it's worth there's a Marble Collectors show coming up in May. I'll have to go back to another site to get the exact date, and I'll post it later. I'm almost as hooked on the marbles as much as the bottles now. Probably because we so often find them when digging for bottles. I especially like the low shipping charges when I sell one[;)]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eloc1