Central Bottling Works - Dauphin Manitoba acl bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
found a picture of a black and white version on an online auction site

KO-dauphinMAN.png

Nickneff

Reaction score
was looking thru some sold listings on ebay and saw this bottle had sold recently , never seen or heard of them before. although doesn't surprise me there is some bottles from Manitoba that I haven't seen before . only bottle I've seen from Dauphin Manitoba is a clear embossed bottle for Dauphin Beverages .

an acl bottle with a red and white " heart " shaped design , " drink C B Sodas " , on back sparkling sodas in sterilized bottles , see what you drink , contents 8 oz , central bottling works Dauphin Man .

just though I'd share it , maybe others have seen one before or have more info about this bottler

View attachment 216860View attachment 216860View attachment 216861View attachment 216861
Very cool bottle never seen nothing like it nice silk screen what makes it so cool is I have a friend that's initials are CB he would really love that bottle he's a really good friend of mine he's really up and age now and I think he'd get a kick out of that one I'll have to send that to him the picture of it he'll get a real kick out of it thanks for posting it

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu