Central Pennsylvania

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Jim

Reaction score
I would like to find some new digging sites and digging partners in or around central PA. I'm 30 miles from State College and about 60 miles from Harrisburg. I have equipment, economical transportation (40 MPG) and lots of time on weekends only. Also a few dig sites in my local area. If anyone is interested, please send an e-mail or PM. Thanks, Jim

Bottleman

Reaction score
That’s me buddy! I live in Bellefonte, PA. Are you located on the Lock Haven or Tyrone side of State College? I would like to hook up and share digging spots/stories. Do you mostly dig outhouses or at dumps. I do a both but privies seem to hold the most goodies from around here.

Jim

Reaction score
Hi, Tom. Sorry for the long delay, but I just now saw your reply! I have a dump that I'm working right now, but so far there hasn't been much great stuff. Still, it would give us a place to hook up and talk about doing some privy digging. This area is LOADED with old houses and small back yards. Oh, and there are NO other diggers to speak of! I've been trying to find a digging partner to explore the possibilities of privy digging in this area. I didn't want to start trying to do it alone, too much work for one guy, plus it's unsafe. I'm 30 miles east of State College. Please let me know if you would like to do some digging here. Again, sorry it took me so long to see your reply! Jim

bottlediger

Reaction score
I could just in also if you dont mind, I have 2 real nice privy probes but havnet used them yet! Im in York Pa

Jim

Reaction score
Hey Digger, if you're ever going to be around the Lewistown area, let me know. I don't get down around York much, but I'll send you a message if I do. Thanks! Jim

bottlediger

Reaction score
ill def. come up to lewistown if you find a good place, I dont mind the drive. I have a 81 VW Rabbit pickup truck that runs on veggie oil :) So free gas, cant beat it with a stick. Looking forward to hearing from ya

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coronado