Chattanooga

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
I, like many other long time members don't post much here anymore for various reasons...........................but who is going to the FOHBC show in Chattanooga? I will. TD, you said you were did you not. How about you Matt D.? For me there is a guy in that area w/ a bottle I need. Might need help finding that feller.

Dean

Reaction score
The Arkansas group and I will be there. Here is some information on the show.Thanks,Dean[h1] [/h1][h1]31 July – 02 August 2015[/h1][h3]Latest Update – 19 June 2015[/h3][h3][Click for Contract & Information][/h3][h3]Important Hotel News[/h3]*** We have used up our block of rooms at the special FOHBC discount rate of $110 a night at the Chattanooga Marriott Downtown. You can however, book rooms at $199 a night if you choose.We have now reserved 65 additional suites on Friday and Saturday nights and 10 additional suites on Thursday and Sunday nights at the Staybridge Suites Downtown Chattanooga which is also connected to the Chattanooga Convention Center. The Studios (1 Queen Bed/1 Queen Sleeper Sofa) will be $109 per night, plus taxes; the One-Bedroom Suites (1 King Bed/1 Queen Sleeper Sofa or 2 Full Beds/1 Queen Sleeper Sofa @ $119 per night, plus taxes. Overnight parking is $3.00 per day. See picture and map further below.

celerycola

Reaction score
I'll be there and will gladly join the posse to find "that feller."

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Hey Dennis! I've been wondering and a few others have asked where you went off to. Good to hear from you!

celerycola

Reaction score
I'm following about twenty friendly and active bottle related sites where I post daily and also buy and sell. I've found a lot of serious, knowledgeable collectors there who are eager to help new collectors. I keep in touch with a lot of friends I found here in these new communities. If anyone is interested pm me.

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
So there'sjust three of us going OR not that many people come here anymore............w/ the format change and other things in consideration. Owwwwwwwwww.............the key word here being 'knowledgeable'. So Dennis you looking or ya got a table? The feller I'm looking for lives in that area, and has a bottle I so would like to have. Might have to go somewhere else to track him down, now where could that be?

judu2

Reaction score
hey pat , I know don will be there.. tommy s . is giving a show about Charleston colored sodas there....you picked up any great bottles lately?....dan

acls

Reaction score
Hey Pat!!!!!!!! I was on the fence about going. Had a family engagement on that Saturday, but have worked it out. Long story short, I will be there. Just reserved a table and am starting to get excited. Now, you know....you've got me curious about this mystery bottle..... On another note this show is being held in Chattanooga which is near a lot of ACL enthusiasts. I am hoping they will be well represented at the show. Weren't many in Kentucky last year. Hoping it will be covered in ACLs. Big Hits 4 for a dollar.

tsalz14

Reaction score
In 2017 they will have the show in Springfield, Mass, which is near me. I know I will be going!

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
So ya got a table Matt? If ya do I'll look for ya............... I got a question for you also about some bottles. As for finding bottles Dan, they have been few and far between.

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi