check it out

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Kist revisited, cool bottle, I wonder if it's same one from the show.
https://www.antique-bottles.net/forum/m-34239/tm.htm

ratbastard

Reaction score
I have a 28oz clear glass Kist bottle. On the neck is a paper label that says Root Beer , I also have one the says White Soda. The label was on the bottle from the factory. My White Soda bottle is full never opened.

Eric

Reaction score
Kist had a line of flavors, may have been orange, since Crush used brown for their orange flavor.. but no telling... great bottle. Congrats on the addition to your collection!

treasurekidd

Reaction score
I've always thought Kist was an orange soda, but I could be wrong. I've never seen an amber one though - nice bottle!

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hey John,

Nice one, sir. Is there maker, date info on it?

KistCap_4.jpg
KistCap_1.jpg
KistCap_2.jpg
KistCap_6.jpg

Kist-sign.jpg

"Citrus Products Company was founded in 1919 in Chicago, Illinois. Two of their products, Kist and Chocolate Solder, are familiar brands of The Citrus Company.

Like most soft drink companies, they experimented with different flavors to try and find their niche in the market. Kist was bottled in a wide range of flavors like orange, ginger ale, lemon and grape, and became very popular. They also offered a complete range of bottle sizes including seven ounce, ten ounce and twelve ounce, and also two family sizes.

By 1958 Kist was being bottled by franchised bottlers in every state. In addition to Kist, Citrus Products constantly pushed another product to franchised bottlers that was called Chocolate Soldier. Chocolate Soldier, a chocolate milk type beverage, grew steadily in sales volume, with the help of the parent company, by providing bottlers with sales and advertising materials. Probably the only thing that stands out in the advertising of Chocolate Soldier is some signs which show a soldier standing at attention." From.

$(KGrHqQOKj4E3LN48Up,BN1gLjJFPg~~_35.JPG
From.

There's further bottle caps Way Over Here, including what looks like an unused "White Soda."

14968_1262_1_lg.jpg

madman

Reaction score
great info the kist acl add as posted above is a good bottle

bubbas dad

Reaction score
this post is quite old but with all the new members it can't hurt to see anyone else has any info on the amber kist bottles. thanks, john

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu