Chippewa Water Co. Estevan Saskatchewan

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Canadacan

Reaction score
Wow great stuff!...some of them I have seen online, but not most of it!...Cool red seal!!!!!!

sask bottle

Reaction score
Sask bottles very hard to get , most i have had one shot at and never seen again !!

Canadacan

Reaction score
Sask bottles very hard to get , most i have had one shot at and never seen again !!
Yes that is true!....I have some like that, You grab it never to be seen again!....and if it has a paper label intact that makes it that much more tougher to find.

sask bottle

Reaction score

Canadacan

Reaction score
So what about Hp's?...any older than what I posted?....did you see that paper label?, never seen another. I noticed my King Edward from Yorkton is similar to your Pachal's and a couple others, I had a chance to get a King Edward with a almost complete paper label on it....I'll see if I can find the picture....kicking myself now, but the timing was wrong for me:(

Ok I found some pics......there was a few of them, some you may have not seen before?...by the way thanks again sask bottle for posting all those bottles!...this is like a Saskatchewan bottle fest!.....did I tell you I was born in Regina?...lol

Both of these bottles are embossed King Edward... but the second label is a Yorkton Bottling works.

DSC01936.jpg

Another Yorkton bottling Works label on a different embossed bottle, I cant tell what the wording is on the shoulder... but the side reads ' The Jitney Pop'..... translates to 'The Nickle pop'
DSC01940.jpgDSC01942.jpg

And another Saskatoon Bottle....look at the top!...earlier than the P.T. Colbert's you posted.?..........
DSC01944.jpgDSC01945 [118458].jpg

These are the two from Yorkton I have coming soon, The Yorkton Bottling Works....and a Pachal's
The Yorkton bottling works- Pachal's.jpg

And while we are talking about Yorkton and Pachal's....
Pachal's Circa 1920

Pachal's Beverage 1920.jpg

Last edited:

sask bottle

Reaction score
Mimage.jpgI have three different bottles in the 2 quart
very fragile and nice to get , I have that jitney as well , as far as the HPs go those are the known ones have not seen any older!
The PT Colbert is a prize but the quart applied top is much rarer only seen two !
but blob tops are awsome

sask bottle

Reaction score
image.jpgThis the only Sask soda known I am missing in the early ones ! I just start picking up the new ones after 1930 lol!
Glad to hear your from Sask , one never looses those Sask roots !

RCO

Reaction score
View attachment 175372Better pic of one I'm missing ! Wonder if anyone seen it ??

no I haven't seen it and to be honest I hadn't seen really any of the early sask bottles you posted before .
there was a starlite from Saskatoon once at the thrift store auction but I didn't buy it , I don't think it was really that old either

RCO

Reaction score
another question do you know of any art deco / 20's/30's era bottles from sask ? that aren't common to see or harder to find

I saw this one earlier this year ( interested in it cause I have several from Ontario in this same design ) , still had a picture of in in phone , from currie and hassett Saskatoon . didn't buy it at time might of wanted too much for it

20160109_152431.jpg

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18