Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Chippewa Water Co. Estevan Saskatchewan

Canadacan

Sep 21, 2014
British Columbia
sask bottle, I have not seen that one you are looking for. Yes The Currie & Hassett is probably not the toughest bottle in that style to find...maybe tougher that the G & J watt?....I know for some bottles in that style they can be very scarce!...for example.. Royal City Bottling , from New Westminster, BC.

sask bottle

Sep 28, 2016
I'll see if can track one down ,keep my eye out for ya
i see for $15 sometimes !! Even the G and J watts pop up here a fair bit !
will let ya know if I find something !!!

sask bottle

Sep 28, 2016
Sorry those style of bottles were out of the 40s for the most part ! They are common here , I see one kind almost every time im out ! The chippewa is the exception , this one 30s and harder to find !

Canadacan

Sep 21, 2014
British Columbia
Sorry those style of bottles were out of the 40s for the most part ! They are common here , I see one kind almost every time im out ! The chippewa is the exception , this one 30s and harder to find !
Yup agreed...western Canada has next to nothing for art Deco custom made bottles for that time period...generic seemed the way they went, the next closest would be the Starlite?...but that's out of the time range for Deco, that bottle may have been custom?......Keep an eye out for a Chippewa Deco for me saskbottle!...I would love to add one.

Feb 27, 2020
Hi: I collect Saskatchewan advertising crock jugs, crocks, ginger beer. siphons and pop bottles. Just started into the ACL pops, every time I figure I'm getting most put out by a bottler some more variation pops up to add to my wish list. I do have a few doubles to trade or sell and would appreciate any info on any others to add to my wish list and I would be happy to share any info that I have.
008.JPG

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
97Carol