Christmas Eve Hutch Find.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hemihampton

Reaction score
Got out Yesterday after work. On my Lunch Break I seen they just tore a house down & figured I'd stop by after work. SO, After work I did. And found sitting on top of the dirt a Hutch Bottle I didn't have in collection. I got 3 different Froelich Hutch's
FroelichRathConstrustionSite.JPG
FroelichRath.JPG
but been looking for this Froelich & Rath. Unfortunately top is broke off. I took home & put on shelf anyways. LEON.

hemihampton

Reaction score
Good Question. When I pulled that bottle out of a Privy I had two old timer experienced bottle collectors with me that been digging since the late 60's say they never seen the bottle or any other like it & never heard of it. I thought I found a unknown bottle. But research & asking around there may be as many as 2 others known to exist. Searching threw Directories of many different years shows it may of only been produced for 1 short year of around 1896 if I remember right. Here's a better pic of it. Very rare & Oddball Bottle. LEON.
P1080163.JPG
fRAUCELIGHTLYCLEANED2.JPG
FrauceTumbledClean.JPG

GLASSHOPPER55

Reaction score
Good Question. When I pulled that bottle out of a Privy I had two old timer experienced bottle collectors with me that been digging since the late 60's say they never seen the bottle or any other like it & never heard of it. I thought I found a unknown bottle. But research & asking around there may be as many as 2 others known to exist. Searching threw Directories of many different years shows it may of only been produced for 1 short year of around 1896 if I remember right. Here's a better pic of it. Very rare & Oddball Bottle. LEON.
View attachment 201130View attachment 201131View attachment 201132
VERY cool! Thanks for those nice pics!

Screwtop

Reaction score
Man o' man, those are so cool! If you ever feel as if you need to unload any common repeat blobs, let me know.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18