Christmas

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hemihampton

Reaction score
Merry Christmas. Leon.
alteschristmascalander.JPG

willong

Reaction score
I would like to wish all members of this forum all the best for Christmas and New Year 2023 from a hot South Australia
Thank you TROG. Likewise to you and all the members of this fine forum!

Am actually "enjoying :rolleyes:" the waning hours of a White Christmas here. (Spent about half the day removing chunks of ice from California-style gutters on this old house and pouring hot water into undersized, 2" diameter, downspouts to melt the path! Got about 1/3 the total footage done :mad:!)

All considered, I still like four seasons!

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!

Roy

Reaction score
Thank you TROG. Likewise to you and all the members of this fine forum!

Am actually "enjoying :rolleyes:" the waning hours of a White Christmas here. (Spent about half the day removing chunks of ice from California-style gutters on this old house and pouring hot water into undersized, 2" diameter, downspouts to melt the path! Got about 1/3 the total footage done :mad:!)

All considered, I still like four seasons!

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Will,

It was 3° at my house yesterday morning after a day and night of rain. Doors and windows frozen shut.
I would love to trade you a little bit of this season for a little bit more of summer, spring,or fall if you would like... Roy

willong

Reaction score
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Will,

It was 3° at my house yesterday morning after a day and night of rain. Doors and windows frozen shut.
I would love to trade you a little bit of this season for a little bit more of summer, spring,or fall if you would like... Roy
Chinook weather arrived the day after; now, the only snow left on the property are traces of the previous piles from shoveling paths--I'll take it.

HAPPY NEW YEAR (I've got say it when I think of it because its better than "Happy New, belatedly.")

Reactions: Roy

Latest posts

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylese