Circa 1900 Pink Coca Cola bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Screwtop

Reaction score
Looking through my Porter's Coke Book he does give it a S Rating for Scarce, if that Helps? LEON.

Not to be a pest, but sometimes scarce is subject to scrutiny. I found out the hard way that sometimes it's purely local interest that will sell a bottle. For instance, I have a Fred Schorr hutch that is listed as scarce on hutchbook, but I can probably only get $30 for it.

I'm a Virginian, so I have interest in this one.

clarencesc

Reaction score
Anyone on this list have any South Carolina Coca Cola Hobbleskirts for 1915 or 1923. Still need some different towns for my collection.

mayor

Reaction score
I'll give you $30 for the pink thing. Holler back

gravydude

Reaction score
I've heard that it has changed colors due to sunlight hitting it. If you leave this in a window, it'll turn a darker color. Such as purple.
Nice find!!

sandchip

Reaction score
Not to be critical, because I don't know anything about a Suffolk, Va. SS Coke, but when you advertise any bottle for sale at that price, no description of condition, no mention of town (initially) and only one small sized picture that fuzzes on enlargement really work against you. Only trying to help you and everybody else when trying to market a bottle.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18