Citron Perfect seal

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

creeper71

Reaction score
I picked up a what I beleive is a quart size Citron MADE IN CANADA Sheild Perfect Seal.. Can't find this in RB #9 OR #10..Has anyone ever seen this Jar in Citron or is it a very scarce color??? thanks.. btw is is full of seeds

creeper71

Reaction score
Andy I am not that advanced in jars to tell .. I just moved an myCamera cord is lost when I find it I'll post pics

MNJars

Reaction score
I have one that is full of seed bubbles, but it's yellow. True yellow, not the greenish yellow of "citron". People have been calling some nuked colors "citron", but that color doesn't look anything like the actual citron color. I don't know why the nukers have taken to that color name, but it's not even close to accurate.

creeper71

Reaction score
MNJars said:
I have one that is full of seed bubbles, but it's yellow. True yellow, not the greenish yellow of "citron". People have been calling some nuked colors "citron", but that color doesn't look anything like the actual citron color. I don't know why the nukers have taken to that color name, but it's not even close to accurate.
Is Yellow an Citron very scarce colors in theses Jars...

jarsnstuff

Reaction score
Here's a photo of the one I have, it does seem to have a slight greenish cast. I'm quite sure this one is NOT nuked since it's been in my collection for at least 15 years. -Tammy

Attachments

• 0d065b9e05ea43609b14c7eefd694f05.jpg
    0d065b9e05ea43609b14c7eefd694f05.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 107

MNJars

Reaction score
Tammy,That one looks almost exactly like mine. I recall mine not having any green to the color though. I'll check my jar later tonight and see if I can get a picture of it.

andy volkerts

Reaction score
I will agree that the color of Jarsnstuff's jar is not the nuked color that I was referring to. The color I was referring to has a lot of amber in it, sort of looks like muddy water with a greenish hue, not particularly attractive either.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky