CLEVENGER BROS. & other reproductions

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

surfaceone

Reaction score
RE: CLEVENGER BROS.

Hello Jen,

We're not ignoring you down here on the Group R Bench, though some of us are, no doubt, wondering what it is that you are speaking of...

CokeLabels.jpg

westernbittersnut

Reaction score
Jerseyana,

I congratulate you on your recent publishing of Last Links to the Past, it sounds like a must have reference/historical accounting for the South Jersey style of glass manufacturing. I recently published a detailed comprehensive reference book on the glass manufacturing in early California 1859 through 1899. It's not often that authors take on such monumental tasks and accurate information on glass manufacturing and its products are certainly needed in this hobby of ours. Good luck with your book.

2find4me

Reaction score
I found a clear cork-top bottle embossed TCW on the base but I'm pretty sure its not a reproduction. Are there bottles embossed TCW that are not repro's?

myersdiggers1998

Reaction score
I ve searched a little on here but found no photos on the fish bitters repros, if anyone has some photos please post , thanks joe . There is a fish bitters here at an antique store , but im not up on them enough to tell the fakes from the real ones , I dont want to buy worthless glass.

andy volkerts

Reaction score
[8D] Go too e-bay and type fish bitters into the search field under antiques, quite a few will show up. they are really fat for there length and are quite a bit shorter than the real thing, also come in ridiculous colors.......

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi