Clueless Hoarding

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RoseOnTheRocks

Reaction score
Does anyone know what these are? I found them in 2 locations that were about 4 miles apart.
For all I know, these are modern-day construction things or something, so I figured I would see if anyone knows (I'm scared that I'm turning into a hoarder):
IMG_2473.jpeg
IMG_2472.jpeg

Thanks so much!

moodorf

Reaction score
Porcelain insulators, it seems. I'm thinking that grainy stuff in the second picture is some grit/sand/stuff that got embedded into it. I have an insulator with similar stuff in it:
IMG_20220714_173020.jpg

DavidW

Reaction score
Porcelain insulators. The color is often called "Chocolate Brown" and I think (don't quote me because I don't specialize in porcelains - someone else give us more feedback), but I think the chocolate glaze ones date mostly in the 1920s-1950s time period.

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
Rose,

A hoarder? --Nah! I believe you can lose the broken insulators. Keep the intact ones--especially the colorful glass examples. I believe a home with your finds carefully displayed makes you and your abode MORE INTERESTING as an individual. :cool: So stop worrying about what other people think. --Unless of course, its the fire marshal or you can't find your pet(s). ;)

Last edited:

FreeRangeAsparagus

Reaction score
Does anyone know what these are? I found them in 2 locations that were about 4 miles apart.
For all I know, these are modern-day construction things or something, so I figured I would see if anyone knows (I'm scared that I'm turning into a hoarder):
View attachment 238282View attachment 238283

Thanks so much!
Until you're clinging onto garbage bags full of slicks, I don't think you can call yourself a hoarder. :)

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi