Coca Cola Bottles ?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Hello to who ever finds this one. I wanted to get some information on a COCA-COLA Bottle I have justpicked up. It is a clear glass Soda with the bottom embossed with COCA-COLA BOTTLE CO on the bottom. i have seen other listed subjects about them - but I couldn't find one today. RED Matthews

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
Howdy, Red Howz about some pictures or a detailed description so we will have a better idea which of the jillions of Coca Cola bottles you are referring to. Thanks, Bob

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Well guys, I got a reply back on my strange bottle. It is clear glass and native to Florida I guess. It has six vertical panels with a radius-ed top and four stars on the tapered neck above those arches There is a ring around the neck above that and a crown finish. In the vertical part of the panels there is embossing that covers in-script "/ A.J/Roe " then "/ Arcadia " then "/ Florida" in anothe sequence of the same thing around the bottle.
They told me it was a $25 dollar bottle maybe. The bottom is embossed witn:"/Coca Colabottling Co." Neat, different, but not very exciting. RED Matthews

RED Matthews

Reaction score
I even have a Coca-Cola bottle with a wooden arrow through it. I think they were given away at our last world's fair. I also have one here, that is still full of the original product. I just found the date 1988 on it. Guess it is too old to drink. It was in a box of old glass bottles.Junk it. RED M.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis