Coca Cola Bottles ?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Hello to who ever finds this one. I wanted to get some information on a COCA-COLA Bottle I have justpicked up. It is a clear glass Soda with the bottom embossed with COCA-COLA BOTTLE CO on the bottom. i have seen other listed subjects about them - but I couldn't find one today. RED Matthews

RED Matthews

Reaction score
This Coca Cola is clear glass with a crown finish and embossed on the bottom with: COCA COLA BOTTLING CO. It has a ring around the neck, four stars below that on the shoulder. There are six arches below that and six vertical panels that are embossed with script: "/ A. J. Roe " and "/ Arcadia " and "/ Florida " Twice around the bottle. On the heal it is embossed with "/ 6 FLUID OZS. " "/ BOTTLE PATENTED MAR 7 1922" RED Matthews

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
From this page (Click blue) is your bottle-- a nice-looking flavor-bottle or soda-water/art-deco bottle.
Yours sells for $10.00. Add to that shipping, and you have a $15.00+ bottle. From this page of completed sales.
251734348502.jpg

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Hi Red, that's A.I. for Arthur Isadore. He passed away in 1967. THIS is his son Larry who also was part of the company and passed away in 2010. Larry wasn't born until 1923 so it must have been his fathers patent.I do dislike getting info from obituaries but sometime it's the only way.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi