Coca Cola - Foil Cooking book for Boy Scouts

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
found this is in some old paper items that had been donated and left for free , decided to keep it cause i saw the old coca cola ad on the back . wasn't till i got home and read thru it that i realised book had been made by coca cola ( canada ) for boy scouts/girl guides

doesn't give a year of publication but would appear to be from the 50's > 70's era ? not exactly sure i can't see it being any earlier or older

fairly small , only 15 pages . rather thin paper so doubt alot of them would of survived this long

coke ad on back says " things go better with coke " not exactly sure what year they used that slogan

DSC05018.JPG

DSC05020.JPG
DSC05023.JPG

Chelvis

Reaction score
I looked around. There was one for sale on Amazon, but it sold. There's one on Ebay for $14 + shipping. Neither gave any more info than you have. It looks like 1960's to me.

RCO

Reaction score
I looked around. There was one for sale on Amazon, but it sold. There's one on Ebay for $14 + shipping. Neither gave any more info than you have. It looks like 1960's to me.

i didn't see any others for sale when i looked around last week , it has a 60's feel to it , believe that coke slogan dates from the 60's too

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marenjch