Coca Cola Hutch

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

nhpharm

Reaction score
Haha good luck. I've found a few very good (multi-thousand dollars) bottles in my time and if you did the calculations I've still not hit minimum wage for the time I've spent. It's definitely a labor of love.

SODABOB

Reaction score
Here's one to watch and see if the same Hutch buyer buys this one. Notice what the seller has to say about the Hutch bottle that sold for $6,500 - which he also shows a photo of ...

We may never know the whole story about the $6,500 Hutch and who bought it, but I do wonder about the seller's claim that the bottle was found in a creek. If it was in a creek all those years, I suspect the stopper wire would have deteriorated years ago - although I suppose its possible that it could have been lodged in an embankment and ended up in the creek.

hemihampton

Reaction score
Looks like he's trying to ride the other guys coat tails. I think he's crazy, how many straight sided Cokes ever come near the Money he's asking? LEON.

Timelypicken

Reaction score
I’ve seen them sell for hundreds, but never thousands

treeguyfred

Reaction score
Here's one to watch and see if the same Hutch buyer buys this one. Notice what the seller has to say about the Hutch bottle that sold for $6,500 - which he also shows a photo of ...

We may never know the whole story about the $6,500 Hutch and who bought it, but I do wonder about the seller's claim that the bottle was found in a creek. If it was in a creek all those years, I suspect the stopper wire would have deteriorated years ago - although I suppose its possible that it could have been lodged in an embankment and ended up in the creek.
And it's not even a Hutchinson bottle it's a early straight side crown top! Friggin click bait!

hemihampton

Reaction score
Bob Porter's Coke Book calls his St. Louis Bottle Common. I'd give $35 instead of the $3,500.00 he wants.
AssClownAward.jpg

BOTTL3CRAV3

Reaction score

I know the guy that found it. The bottle went to a coke collector Canada.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18