Coca Cola Hutchinson Bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hemihampton

Reaction score
How many different Coca Cola Hutch's are out there ? I can think of maybe 11. is there more? LEON.

jamesshell

Reaction score
I guess nobody has a answer to this Question???????

To the best of my knowledge.. they’re 16 MARKED Coca Cola Hutch Bottles… They’re were some Coca Cola Bottling Companies that use different variations, such as the the Coca Cola Company at Tuskegee Al.. they had a Hutch bottle marked , “.Coca Cola Bottling Works” and another Hutch bottle that’s marked “Coca Cola Bottling Co.” I hope that answers you question…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jamesshell

Reaction score
Are all 16 from Alabama & Georgia?

Alabama has 9 - 10 (I’ve heard the there is different size Embossing on the base of the Tuskegee Hutch. I’m unable to verify that) different variations of the marked Coca Cola Hutch Bottles with 7 Cities.. The most of all the other states. There are 2 variations from Chattanooga Tennessee.. They are Coke hutches from Atlanta and Brunswick Ga. Then they’re is the “Property of” .. (I’ve heard that they’re is a variant with a “C” on the base. I’m unable to verify that). There is not a city Embossed on the “Property of “ Bottles, however most have been recovered in north Ga.. Then they’re is a “Property of “ slug plate.. extremely rare….

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
To the best of my knowledge.. they’re 16 MARKED Coca Cola Hutch Bottles… They’re were some Coca Cola Bottling Companies that use different variations, such as the the Coca Cola Company at Tuskegee Al.. they had a Hutch bottle marked , “.Coca Cola Bottling Works” and another Hutch bottle that’s marked “Coca Cola Bottling Co.” I hope that answers you question…

That's kind of sad. Won't be long and you'll be done. :eek:

jamesshell

Reaction score
That's kind of sad. Won't be long and you'll be done. :eek:

No.. probably will never have a complete collection. There’s collectors been collecting hutch bottles for 40+ years and don’t have all of them.. There’s some Coke Hutchinson bottles that are EXTREMELY RARE. I probably will never have to see them, let alone an opportunity to own them. J

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora