Coca Cola minature

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cc6pack

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a 2.5 inch high minature Coke bottle. It's made of glass embossed COCA COLA trade mark registered. The outside is painted brown, metal cap is the old style white cap with DRINK/ COCA COLA/ REG. U.S. PAT. OFF. There is a 10 marking on the bottom. Any help with value or age would be greatly appreicated. TIA

Zw69450.jpg

Attachments

• Zw69450.jpg
    Zw69450.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 56

bottleboy311

Reaction score
Hello Tia,

Back in the early 50's Coca-Cola made a Santa Claus doll, about 18 inches tall. In his hand he held a bottle of coke. The bottle he held was painted and did not have any liquid in it. I am not sure but this might be the bottle he held in his hand. The bottle has been reproduced, but many times it has a brown fluided in it. The doll is worth $50.00 to $65.00 without the bottle, depending on the condition of the doll. Most dolls do not have the original bottle, because many times the bottles got lost, because they were removable. The doll with the original bottle, sells for $70.00 to $100.00, again depending on the condition of the doll. So if this bottle is the original Coca-Cola bottle for the Santa Claus doll it should be worth $1O.00 plus. The value would be more of course if someone has a doll and needs a bottle. (SUPPLY AND DEMAND). But it is sometimes hard to find the collector that needs this particular item. However, there are repros our there made in Argentina that are only worth 2 to 3 dollars. It is hard to tell if it is old or repro just from a photo. Hope I am of help to you.

Lee

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg1960