Coca-Cola Miniature Bottles - 2.5" MetalCraft etc.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

shadeone

Reaction score
I've come across lots of these little 2.5" glass Coke bottles before and I've noticed that there are various base markings.
I'm trying to figure out some more information on them and see when they came out etc.

The first ones that came out were promotional items from Coca-Cola themselves in the 1920s. They had caps on them and were painted with a tinted brown paint to look like they were full of liquid. These have the smaller patent line underneath the Coca-Cola script logo. There were no markings on the base.
00a.jpg

The other ones are all glass, but no caps and not painted. They lack the patent line under the Coca-Cola logo

First one has the Owens Illinois logo and two numbers on the bottom:
01a.jpg

Second one has a "C" in a circle on the bottom, which the current rumor states stands for Chattanooga Glass:
02a.jpg

The last one appears more clear colored and just has a simple diamond shape on the bottom. I have been told this one came along "later" (but when?!):
03a.jpg

There are many other varieties of miniature glass Coke bottles like this, but aside from the ones pictured above, the rest appear to be foreign made, knock off novelty items of various lesser quality.
I'm trying to figure out the timeline of each of these and which ones would have gone with the Metalcraft trucks etc.

Cola-Coca

Reaction score
Here's an ACL mini. It was full of Coke, but the contents evaporated. ?
20211123_073625.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky