Coffee creamers

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

SackDragger49

Reaction score
Great display Teckman. What type of rack are you using. Are they put in tadomly or do you have them displayed by location? What got you started ollecting them? My colecting interest began with 3 differnt ones that we used in our restaurant in South Texas. One of my mahy jobs growing up in the business was filling and capping these for the days use. Other than the first 3, I bought most of mine on fleabay or at antique malls.
Regards
Dan

teckman

Reaction score
These are actually two racks. The creamers are in alphabetical order. In another room I have a third rack to finish off the 3/4's, a rack and a half for each both the 1 ozs and squares. I still need to find another one for the half ozers. That has been a fools errand. There was a company in Pennsylvania who made these for die cast cars. While his standard case was perfect for 3/4's, he would happily add or reduce shelves to meet your needs. It was great working with him, and a lot of us did. He sold the company, and it has passed through a couple of hands since, very unsuccessfully. My Wife started the collection, I got involved, and, of course, things got out of hand.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp