Coke and nehi bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Hoopie

Reaction score
Found 2 green coke Bottles one steubenville and one has wheeling wv and also found a clear nehi bottle that has steubenville Ohio anyone have any information please

Last edited:

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Wait a minute...come bottles you say. LOL! Are the coke bottles Hobbleskirts? on the side that says trade mark registered in U.S. patent office directly under the ca in Coca on the waist there is a number. The number on the left is the year. If this helps any answer any age question. ROBBYBOBBY64

Candy calaway

Reaction score
Found 2 green come Bottles one steubenville and one has wheeling wv and also found a clear nehi bottle that has steubenville Ohio anyone have any information please
I have a old nehi bottle made in middleport ohio when I was a kid it was a RC plant but before that it must of had a company name covert does your bottle say covert on it

Hoopie

Reaction score
Wait a minute...come bottles you say. LOL! Are the coke bottles Hobbleskirts? on the side that says trade mark registered in U.S. patent office directly under the ca in Coca on the waist there is a number. The number on the left is the year. If this helps any answer any age question. ROBBYBOBBY64
Sorry about that should have check my spelling lol. One has 17 51 other has 24 45

Hoopie

Reaction score
I have a old nehi bottle made in middleport ohio when I was a kid it was a RC plant but before that it must of had a company name covert does your bottle say covert on it
No it doesn't say convert

Attachments

• KIMG2038.JPG
    KIMG2038.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 344
  • KIMG2036.JPG
    KIMG2036.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 353
  • KIMG2035.JPG
    KIMG2035.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 312

Hoopie

Reaction score
Yep my looks just like that except it says covert on it

The company must have had a factory in every state because I have a couple from Athens ohio and parkersburg wv
I seen one on line from wheeling wv thanks for the info

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi