Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Coke bottles

Michiganguy77

Feb 19, 2021
Hey yall,

I found this 6 pack at an estate sale and been trying to figure out a date and whether they are worth anything. All of the bottles have different cities on them and I can’t find any dates anywhere. Just the patent date on the bottle. Any help is appreciate, thanks!

Attachments

treeguyfred

Mar 9, 2013
Northern N.J.
Cool find! Have you scrutinized the card stock carrier? There might be a printing date on it. There are plenty of Coca Cola persons in the forum that have your answers! Good luck and thanks for sharing this!
I actually have some limited edition cokes full with clean vvnm pyro glaze labels... I wonder if I should snap some pics and post them here...
~Fred

ROBBYBOBBY64

Jan 11, 2020
New Jersey
Hey yall,

I found this 6 pack at an estate sale and been trying to figure out a date and whether they are worth anything. All of the bottles have different cities on them and I can’t find any dates anywhere. Just the patent date on the bottle. Any help is appreciate, thanks!
I got one too. It is 1989. Classic Commemorative Christmas 6-pack. Value less than $15 full unopened.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Jan 11, 2020
New Jersey
Cool find! Have you scrutinized the card stock carrier? There might be a printing date on it. There are plenty of Coca Cola persons in the forum that have your answers! Good luck and thanks for sharing this!
I actually have some limited edition cokes full with clean vvnm pyro glaze labels... I wonder if I should snap some pics and post them here...
~Fred
I would love to see your Limited Edition cokes.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Brittany Cogar

Jan 23, 2021
Hey yall,

I'm no extra help lol, but I just found a Fairmont WV bottle in the woods a couple weeks ago! Well before all the freezing lol

Attachments

K6TIM

Jan 14, 2021
~Fred
HELLO Tree Guy Fred,
Your pictured coke bottles date before 1960.On your bottles look to the bottom of the bottle before 1960 they only used large print for the cities.On your bottle look about middle part of the bottle skirt and you'll see a nur then a symbol and another number.The first number is the month the second symbol is who made the bottle for coke the third number is the year the bottle was made.After 1960 the date disappered.
On turn of the century bottles it was a streight regular bottle with coca Cola enbossed on bottom of the bottle,and on the upper shoulder of their bottles.
Have a good one!!
K6TIM/TIM

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BillyB