COLLECTION FOR SALE

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

dukeofbuke

Reaction score
About 360 medicine and some bitters for sale. Most are open pontil and there are about 20 iron pontils, and only about 20 with a smooth bottom. None of these are machine made and about 26 of them have labels - a few with original contents. This collection has been assembled since the 1970's. I'd like to sell the entire collection. Mostly in very nice condition and some are quite rare. I can send some photos but it would be better if you can come and inspect, yourself. Also, it would be better if you could arrange the packing and shipping, yourself. Some photos available. Thanks.

Bill 928 606-7379 Flagstaff, AZ

yacorie

Reaction score
That sounds like one hell of a collection - and while I understand your desire to keep it together - if you decide to break it up - I’m sure you ha e stuff I’m interested in buying.
I don’t k ow anyone in AZ though

dukeofbuke

Reaction score
That sounds like one hell of a collection - and while I understand your desire to keep it together - if you decide to break it up - I’m sure you ha e stuff I’m interested in buying.
I don’t k ow anyone in AZ though
It may end up being sold as lots or even individual bottles. That would be considerably more work, though...

hemihampton

Reaction score
Do you have anything from Michigan? LEON.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora