columbia s.c. bottle show

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bubbas dad

Reaction score
just wanted to let everyone know that the columbia bottle show is happening this month.
it takes place friday 17feb 12:00-6:00 and saturday feb18 09:00-1:00.
last year was my first time at a bottle show and this is a great show.
anyone planning to attend?

digdug

Reaction score
I hope to make it on Friday! I've been the last three years. I always come home with some great soda bottles!! It is a great show. 4 hour drive one way for me, but well worth it.

whiskeyman

Reaction score
Not sure yet if I am going...Missed it last year too.

whiskeyman

Reaction score
Didn't go...Worked yesterday and have several inches of snow currently and it's still coming down.
Maybe Baltimore?
I have a way and can take the time off work, however I need a badge to get in on Saturday, else I be wandering around Baltimore by myself all day. No fun.
Any help??

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Hi Charlie ,
They say Baltimore is the show of all shows.
I'd like to make it one of these years. It is a long trip for me..... 700 miles one way. And it's only a one day show correct ? I know Ed Herrold said he sold in 5 figures year before last at Baltimore.
I may fly in one of these years....and if I bought a bunch I could send it home with you or Ralph and drive over and pick it up.

whiskeyman

Reaction score
BRIAN...it is a large show with lots of variety and decent prices. It's also a Saturday show, but only for Dealers and their "helpers", wife, etc. I think set-up is at Noon , before then nothing is allowed on the tables.
Ralph is going up on Sat., is why I need a loaner badge or ticket to get in. Otherwise I will have to wait till Sunday morning and get in with the public. I don't relish going if I can't get in Sat....will just stay home. Mebbe go diggin' or something...

Only show I know of that can compare, as to the assortment of goodies being offered, is Mansfield, OH.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbinc4