Comment Censoring

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Mailman1960

Reaction score
Arbitrator, Moderating while not exactly the same , I'm still somewhat new and was unaware something was in place. If I offended anyone on what I said about CENSORING oh well. I certainly think this site is very helpful. Giddy up

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211030-163729_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211030-163729_Chrome.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 85

hemihampton

Reaction score
I'm on other sites & seen it happen on those site, lots of times. never seen it in here, I've been out of town for 3 days Bottle Digging but from what I seen 3+ days ago did not see anything that got out of hand in my opinion. Did I miss something? I've tried to help People many Times also & have had my help sometimes taken the wrong way. I've been corrected many times & doesn't bother me as I don't know everything about Bottles either so appreciate any Help I can get. LEON.

nhpharm

Reaction score
This is a British-run site moderated by a couple of collectors. It's nothing to do with big tech or the 1st Amendment. It's just a moderator wanting to keep the peace. NHPharm's comment shouldn't have been deleted though. There was nothing inflammatory about it, just a factual statement. It's not your fault that he decided to have a temper tantrum and start calling you kindergarten-level insults.
This isn't the case any more...the UK folks passed the forum on to a group in the US that I believe makes a few dollars off the forum through the advertising you see. texkev is the administrator.

Newtothiss

Reaction score
Maybe it should have read.
COMMENT MODERATING POST
I tend to get a little protective of the
Freedom's we have, no where else in the world has the freedom we have in the
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
freedom we HAD.

"hate speech"
"Disinformation"
Etc.

texkev

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I only deleted a few posts from someone attacking someone, a couple of other may have been in there due to that bad post being quoted. That was likely it.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky