Comprehensive Guide to all Glass Vernor’s Bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

VernorsGuy

Reaction score
A huge thank you to iggyworf for allowing me to photograph his Vernor’s bottle collection! I’m working on putting together a comprehensive guide to all glass Vernor’s bottles. I have many of the early paper label bottles, but fall short in the ACL variations. If you have a unique Vernor’s bottle (ACL or not), I’d love to see it. I’m not looking to buy them, just to take photos of them. Does anyone else collect Vernor’s bottles? If so, please message me or send an email to vernorsclub@yahoo.com. Thank you!
BE765F28-13D5-4BC3-A381-115214198F2E.jpeg

VernorsGuy

Reaction score
I think you have all the Vernor's Bottles I have. I don't specialize in them but have a few. How many different variations &/or sizes on the Extract Bottles? LEON.

View attachment 233697
That’s an awesome bottle! Those early Vernor’s extracts are cool! There are major variations in the paper label that went on the opposite side of the bottle. There may be some variations in bottle type and font size. I only know of one other extract - a much smaller bottle (not in my collection) - from this same era. There are many different non-embossed paper label extracts and syrups. But, those are not as old as the bottle you have.

hemihampton

Reaction score
It is kinda big, 8 1/4" tall by 3 1/4" wide. I know the Bryants & Hires I've seen are much smaller. I've seen pics of a couple other Vernor's Extracts over the years but don't remember the sizes, I assume smaller then mine, Just wondering how many different sizes this extract Bottle comes in? LEON.

VernorsGuy

Reaction score
It is kinda big, 8 1/4" tall by 3 1/4" wide. I know the Bryants & Hires I've seen are much smaller. I've seen pics of a couple other Vernor's Extracts over the years but don't remember the sizes, I assume smaller then mine, Just wondering how many different sizes this extract Bottle comes in? LEON.
F08D8137-5BC5-4D8C-B9C1-15D0B6705435.jpeg

Mine are the same size as yours. Other than one very small one from that era, I’ve not seen a different size.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi