Cool stone carving.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
More than one. That place is disgusting! So much trash. I live in garfield nj now. I have a tile business-TileMaster. I know alot of people. I know Downs tree service and smith in montvale. I do most work in bergen county and rockland. We may know each other or someone that does. Small world buddy pleased to meet you.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I can't dig this area i just probe til i hit one then dig it up and fill the hole. The rain and erosion expose more every storm. I go look every time we get a heavy down pour.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Wow i did not see any thing else on the rock. I have to go look again. That is a cool article in weird nj. Why would someone carve into an old carved stone like that. Al should be ashamed.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I went back and yes i saw the other 3 petroglyphs on the stone. They are camouflage by the lichen. I will never get tired of looking at it. It is amazing. I put my hand in the bear paw and got goosebumps. Very cool and although prediscovered it was a thrilling new find for me. I dont know why it has not been protected better the path made nicer and made into an attraction. I mean people love this stuff. Instead it sits in the woods and does not get the attention it really deserves. The directions to the rock in that weird nj article was pretty vague in its location, south of the dam. Its like finding a needle in a haystack.

martyfoley

Reaction score
I went back and yes i saw the other 3 petroglyphs on the stone. They are camouflage by the lichen. I will never get tired of looking at it. It is amazing. I put my hand in the bear paw and got goosebumps. Very cool and although prediscovered it was a thrilling new find for me. I dont know why it has not been protected better the path made nicer and made into an attraction. I mean people love this stuff. Instead it sits in the woods and does not get the attention it really deserves. The directions to the rock in that weird nj article was pretty vague in its location, south of the dam. Its like finding a needle in a haystack.

Robby maybe its better it doesn't get any attention. Someone with a jackhammer would probably destroy it. Lot of idiots out there. :(

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora