coors bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Dale

Reaction score
Hi Madman, I'm thinking it mit be. I saw one on Ebay about 2or3 years ago and I dont remeber if it was the same shape bottle, but it sold for more then I was willing to pay. Thanks,Dale

Dale

Reaction score
Hi Kastoo,
I guess when this bottle was new, Coors was only sold in Colorado. I was hoping someone could give me a more definite value on the bottle, but anyway I always wanted an old Coors bottle, because I used to work for Coors in the early 70's in Dallas. Thanks, Dale

glass man

Reaction score
THANKS FOR SHOWING THE COORS BOTTLE DALE! 1ST OLD ONE I HAVE SEEN! MAN AFTER "SMOKEY AND THE BANDIT" CAME OUT PEOPLE DOWN SOUTH HAD TO HAVE THEM! MAN COORS COULD NOT HAVE MADE A BETTER COMERCIAL FOR A NEW REGIONAL MARKET! NOT LONG AFTERWARDS THEY WERE LEGAL HERE AND SALES DROPPED I THINK. COORS WANTED TO OPEN A PLANT HERE IN MY TOWN CAUSE WE HAVE A BIG SPRING. WOULD HAVE CREATED LOTS OF GOOD JOBS,BUT THE "CHURCH" PEOPLE DEFEATED THEM COMING HERE! NOW WE HAVE FEW JOBS ROUND HERE!
AGAIN ,"COOL COORS"! JAMIE

Dale

Reaction score
Yea, I don't remember which came first, but I think Smokey and the Bandit came out after I had already left Coors. We used to have boot-leggers that would buy coors by the truckfull and take it back with them. I used to hate to see them show up because before we could load their truck with beer, it had to go in the front door of a liquor store and then back out on to their truck. That meant alot of extra work for me since I was a helper on the beer truck.

kastoo

Reaction score
I used to like Coors Banquet but then it got to be foamy and thick and this was recent so now I drink Keystone ICE which I really like and as you know is made by Coors.

Kilroy

Reaction score
I used to search ebay for Coors occasionally as a beer collector and haven't seen that one. Nice one, and nice light color.

Great find since you used to work for Coors I'm sure it was exciting to find. Thanks for posting.

Dale

Reaction score
I'll be cheking ebay more now for coors bottles. I'll have to try Keystone beer. Thanks

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Dale,

Red is right, there is hardly any monetary value to a Coors bottle. The Adolf Coors Brewing Co bottles do OK and so do the Golden Brewery bottles when you see them, which is what the brewery was named before Coors bought it out. Adolf Coors was also into other things. There is a lot of history on Coors on the inter net but not much about the bottles. I spent 5yrs in Denver while in the AF and have seen the different Coors bottles and toured the brewery. Don't care much for Coors though.[;)]

Dale

Reaction score
Hey Warren,
yeah, I'd really rather have a Dr. Pepper anyway. Hey, maybe I can find a thief bottle. Dale

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac