Corners of MA, VT, NH

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

breakfast

Iron Midden
Reaction score
Are you based in southern VT? I would meet up now and then if that's the case, go digging. I'm in northern VT way up there, but I love to travel around to different places and go exploring.

Fenndango

Reaction score
Yea
Are you based in southern VT? I would meet up now and then if that's the case, go digging. I'm in northern VT way up there, but I love to travel around to different places and go exploring.

Yeah I'm in Brattleboro

breakfast

Iron Midden
Reaction score
I'm way up by the Canadian border but I travel all over to dive and dig, let's go out! I'm in Hawaii until late April and then I'll be ready to ! 802-535-8844
Ben

Synna

Reaction score
I'm north of Boston if you're ever looking for someone...
I have an absolutely killer place just North of Boston. Two actually. I"ve never shared before but I am in NH now and don't get down there to dig as often. If you're still looking to dig sometime, I'll be happy to bring ya.

outerspaceexplorer

Reaction score
I have an absolutely killer place just North of Boston. Two actually. I"ve never shared before but I am in NH now and don't get down there to dig as often. If you're still looking to dig sometime, I'll be happy to bring ya.
Yes, I'd love to do that! Thanks for the offer. How can we connect?

Hladnopivo

Reaction score
I'm way up by the Canadian border but I travel all over to dive and dig, let's go out! I'm in Hawaii until late April and then I'll be ready to ! 802-535-8844
Ben
Hey, I'm around Orleans county. Do you dig near there?

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac