Couple of nice very historical Baltimore flasks.......and a swan song.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

David Fertig

Reaction score
Dug a bunch of those Fells Point flasks, but they were too crude and funny colored, kind of a dark purplish and a couple swamp green ones, so we threw them back.

Just found this category now - always thought "Historic Glass Bottle Website" was for links to other websites.

And how comes no one - and I mean NO ONE - ever says anything about Newville PA milk bottles? It's the reason I come on here every day hoping that at least some of you would have something to say about Andy Fry or A.D. Laughlin. And what about A.W. Johnston? No one ever offers me one of those for sale. All the rest of you are swapping bottles back and forth.

Sigh....

Maybe tomorrow my inbox will be full of offers for C. Gordon Leigh, and R.A. Stump, and Highlandvue.

Or the next day...

Or...

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
I just noticed this thread and gotta add my .03. I do appreciate early glass and have dug my share, but many of the folks on this site have not had the opportunity to dig 1840s to 60s glass, and have some difficulty in relating to it. If you do not receive immediate accolades, it isn't because there is no interest; it is more of a general lack of knowledge of the subject. If you need to "feel the love", Steve, then start your own blog as others have suggested. You will have responders who have common interests are willing to discuss bottles and glass that might intimidate others.
0913.jpg

westernbittersnut

Reaction score
Steve,
Start interacting on Peachridge glass.com website. There are a lot of advanced glass bottle collectors that read this site daily. Ferdinand is always looking for input from other advanced collectors of glass bottles.

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice CALDIGR2 and westernbittersnut it is much appreciated.Take care Steve

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown