Craigslist posting in new york

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Inkman

Reaction score
Thanks for posting the link! Too bad he won't negotiate on the price. I might be interested but frankly the price is astronomical. It looks like there are a lot of fakes mixed in too. Lots of nice commemorative pieces in there that make up for it though. Probably worth $1000 to $1250 for the whole collection. I sure hope somebody doesn't get burned buying them...

BillinMo

Reaction score
Inkman - I agree. Price is WAY too high and a bunch of those are commemoratives, some are obviously dyed/stained or maybe resin copies.

I've seen lots of other insane prices on Craigslist, so I doubt anyone will get burned. Unless, maybe, they're the type who can blow 3500.00 without a second thought.

Bixel

Reaction score
Some commemoratives bring good money, but that collection doesnt seem to be worth 3500 to me. Probably just somebody putting it out there to see if someone gives them a reasonable offer. Cash Talks.

Brains

Reaction score
i just like the "this is something you've never seen before... won't see again" stuff...
...well, i haven't seen it before... and i don't think i want to see it again.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I didn't know you could do that picture stuff on CL. It's been a while but I thought all you could do was that small stuff at the bottom. Good to know and nice collection. I don't know if it's worth it 'cause it's nothing I collect and there's no condition report but sounds like it may be worth a trip just to view them.

andy volkerts

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: flasherr

Wow i dont know anything either but colors are amazing
I dont think that half of those colos are accurate, they have been nuked dyed or faked somehow, the manufacturers didnt have those colors back in the day...........[:mad:]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18