Crazy is not the word for it.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed the pop ups lately? I'm sure you have. Just seems a little excessive. I have gotten 5 pop ups just writing this! It is driving me crazy. I don't spend as much time here as I used to. What can we do about it? Okay...what do you got?
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Dewfus

"Saving The Past So It Has A Future"
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed the pop ups lately? I'm sure you have. Just seems a little excessive. I have gotten 5 pop ups just writing this! It is driving me crazy. I don't spend as much time here as I used to. What can we do about it? Okay...what do you got?
ROBBYBOBBY64.
I feal you my friend I've gotten 3 writing this

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
My adblocker blocks them, but I was wondering why I keep having to click on a little black X before I can open something.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
My adblocker blocks them, but I was wondering why I keep having to click on a little black X before I can open something.
I was wondering the same thing but wasn't sure if or how they work. I will look into them. Thanks!
ROBBYBOBBY64.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
-
On a desk top pc you could try logging out and logging back in.
Then just ignore the 'enable push notifications' bar which appears at the bottom of the page.
It seems to work for me here in the UK.

:)

I am mostly working off my verizon phone. I am on the go all the time. I am on my chromebook at home. Not sure if that will work for me. I appreciate the reply. And will try.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing but wasn't sure if or how they work. I will look into them. Thanks!
ROBBYBOBBY64.
Oh yeah I'd definitely recommend getting one these days, the ads have gotten terrible everywhere on the internet but I don't really see any of them anymore. I don't know which browser you're using, for Chrome it's just an extension that you click on and it adds it automatically. I use Adblock Plus, I don't think it's the best one available anymore but I haven't gotten around to switching it and it works well enough that I don't really feel a need to switch over the occasional ad that gets through.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora