Creek hunt with dad

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

zsmith333

Photographer, bottle hunter, dad.
Reaction score
Walked the creek tonight with my dad, after a big rain storm we had that churned the bottom really good. Got more coming this week, so hopefully it’ll churn more! Nothing amazing, but it was fun spending time with my dad and finding some whole ones that aren’t rashed!
5f771d5a030ab3afd7b3eca5df6173c0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Not the easiest subject to photograph. Hotspot galore. Always on the lip or shoulder of the bottles. Diffuser may help soften the reflection. Do you have any bottle photography tricks you care to share with the community. Nice finds, too bad about the lea&perrins. Hard to clean the inside isn't it. Thanks for posting your finds. Can I ask what state are you in?
ROBBYBOBBY64.

zsmith333

Photographer, bottle hunter, dad.
Reaction score
Not the easiest subject to photograph. Hotspot galore. Always on the lip or shoulder of the bottles. Diffuser may help soften the reflection. Do you have any bottle photography tricks you care to share with the community. Nice finds, too bad about the lea&perrins. Hard to clean the inside isn't it. Thanks for posting your finds. Can I ask what state are you in?
ROBBYBOBBY64.
I actually have not done any "glamour" shots of my bottles with my work cameras (Nikon Z6 with Nikon N series and Tamron G2 glass), i typically just snap a pic with my iphone in the kitchen, lol.

Yeah, that Lea and Perrins one was found under a bridge where lots of dirt has been moved, and ive always found old bits there, never anything remotely whole like this, so hopefully the coming rains wash more away.

We are in East Texas! Nacogdoches to be specific.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
My brother is in Houston. I use my camera on my phone also. Not important to use the Z6. File is most likely too big of a file to download. Tamron makes great lenses. Thanks for the reply.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac