Crush 26oz Mae West brown-national tally

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Canadacan

Reaction score
Hello all!
We are trying to conduct a national tally on facebook (Orange Crush Collectors Group) of the famous Canadian brown 26oz Mae West (Diamond Draped) bottle.
I wanted to reach out to see if any members here have this bottle.
The main criteria is your name and a photo of your bottle for us to confirm. We can't count it otherwise. I will be making an album with photos and name marked on each.
Thanks for you time!

1639549051857.jpeg

Last edited:

RCO

Reaction score
no never had any 26 oz orange crush bottles from that era ,

anything I've found has been smaller size and only clear bottles never found an amber here

Jstorm

Reaction score
Hello all!
We are trying to conduct a national tally on facebook (Orange Crush Collectors Group) of the famous Canadian brown 26oz Mae West (Diamond Draped) bottle.
The main criteria is your name and a photo of your bottle for us to confirm. We can't count it otherwise. I will be making an album with photos and name marked on each.
Thanks for you
Hello all!
Thanks for you time!

View attachment 232957
Canadacan there's a gentleman on this forum sometimes who wrote 3 books on Orange Crush bottles that might be of help. I frequently email him about Orange Crush bottles and I am sure he could help. I will contact him and direct him to your post! Are you ok with that? You might already know him. His name is Micky Rosman.

Canadacan

Reaction score
Yes I know Michael Rosman. He sold all his bottles to mutual friend and contributor of the 3rd edition.
I have contributions on page 35A, B, C, D, and one of the Priof bottles on page 58. I probably have a few of his old bottles in my collection.
Cheers!

Jstorm

Reaction score
Yes I know Michael Rosman. He sold all his bottles to mutual friend and contributor of the 3rd edition.
I have contributions on page 35A, B, C, D, and one of the Priof bottles on page 58. I probably have a few of his old bottles in my

I have contributions on page 35A, B, C, D, and one of the Priof bottles on page 58. I probably have a few of his old bottles in my collection.
Cheers!
Good man. Than you know him much better than I. Good deal!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acrgator