Crush factory samples

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Canadacan

Reaction score
So I just got these in!!!! Rare Crush factory samples from Dominion glass. First one is a 26oz dated 1963 with no label, second is a 10oz from 1977 with no label. Third is a 26oz dated 1964 with an ACL on it, and the fourth is a 10oz brown dated 1967 or possibly 1957.....but leaning toward 67 myself, I've not encountered a 67 in that bottle yet.
20201027_104307.jpg

RCO

Reaction score
I've never encountered any factory samples but doubt they would of ever made too many of them

is the crush cream soda can normally pink ? its not normally light blue is it

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Those are really cool! Definitely not something I've ever come across, they must be quite the rare find.

Canadacan

Reaction score
I've never encountered any factory samples but doubt they would of ever made too many of them

is the crush cream soda can normally pink ? its not normally light blue is it
Yes they are rare to find, I would imagine more exist. I was fortunate to get 4 of the 6 that surfaced, the other two I did not get was a brown ribbed 7oz, and a clear 6.5oz both with no ACL's ever applied.

That blue can the ingredients lists no 'COLOUR'...there for it was the clear version of cream soda, the identical can in pink has 'COLOUR' listed.
Not too many of these around, and I believe this was an Eastern Canada thing, also this is the only generation I've seen this blue can in.

RCO

Reaction score
Yes they are rare to find, I would imagine more exist. I was fortunate to get 4 of the 6 that surfaced, the other two I did not get was a brown ribbed 7oz, and a clear 6.5oz both with no ACL's ever applied.

That blue can the ingredients lists no 'COLOUR'...there for it was the clear version of cream soda, the identical can in pink has 'COLOUR' listed.
Not too many of these around, and I believe this was an Eastern Canada thing, also this is the only generation I've seen this blue can in.

no colour crush haven't seen that one before but some of the crush cans I find in the wild are so rusted it be hard to tell the difference by now

Canadacan

Reaction score
no colour crush haven't seen that one before but some of the crush cans I find in the wild are so rusted it be hard to tell the difference by now
Well Pink can verses Blue...you may spot it!...Interesting is the fact that Fanta also had a red can and a blue for cream soda.
I do know some manufactures (Boylan) of cream soda today offer it colorless, well it's actually slightly golden.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panama Canal digger