Crystal Bottling Works soda bottle Hamilton Ont

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
was looking thru some bottles and realised there may be some that I didn't have recent or good pictures of and were never posted to the site before . this one I had bought 6 or 7 years ago at an antique store and been part of collection since .

its from Hamilton Ontario , Crystal Bottling Works operated from 1926-1929 in a building in downtown Hamilton area . pretty sure they only have 1 design of bottle and would imagine there is a 30 oz quart bottle in same design . feel like I've seen others over the years but can't recall where and don't appear to have any pictures of them .

close up of the embossing shows contents 7 oz " crystal bottling works " in centre with " Quality , beverages , trade , mark , Hamilton , Ontario " along the edges . no makers mark on the bottle

book lists them as making soda water / mineral water and refers to there product as being called the " blossom brand " . not sure what became of them ? if they simply disappeared in the 30's or bought out by another bottler .

DSC03155.JPG
DSC03155.JPG
DSC03158.JPG
DSC03158.JPG

JKL

Reaction score
Wow, that's a great looking bottle.
I haven't seen that one before.

RCO

Reaction score
Wow, that's a great looking bottle.
I haven't seen that one before.

you think there'd be some others around Southern Ontario , feel like I've seen others but can't recall exact place

figured it be an interesting one to share here as others may not of heard of them before or seen the bottle

I have a number of different bottles from Hamilton , its hard to keep track of them all, the city had a number of interesting bottles , not sure why I was so interested in that specific city , had to spend a couple weeks there in 2011-2012 so got to see a lot of the city back then , really the only time I've been there

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu