D. B. Cooper

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Rockhounder55

Reaction score
It was this day back in 1971 that D. B. Cooper hijacked a plane from Portland to Seattle and parachuted out with $200,000 that he extorted from the airline. His body was never recovered, though some of the money was. Do any of you remember this story? I remember it vividly. Did he survive...............???? ~Mike

carobran

Reaction score
ive watched several shows about it,i think its a very interesting story and id love t know if he survived..........i saw in the paper a while back where some one was claiming that D.B. cooper was her uncle and survived[8|]...............i also saw where they were trying to figure out if Jesse James really got killed or not..............and Billy The Kid.............i guess the history people dont believe anybody realy died when they are said to have[8|]

Bixel

Reaction score
No body was ever found, and he was never found. Its sorta like Jimmy Hoffa.... did he live, where is he, etc. I see that the FBI now believe that he was Canadian, a French- Cnadaian from outside of Quebec. Just reading about it an article earlier in the day actually.

carobran

Reaction score
everybody knows hes under Giants stadium!!![8D][8D][:D]

glass man

Reaction score
so many stories like this..is Elvis,Jim morrison,etc.still alive...who killed the kennedys after all it was you and me,Am I really still alive?With the sickness I have had for the last few days wouldn't be sure,but know if I was dead would be in Heaven looking at a puce eagle flask,any way what is true bout sich thangs and what ain't really don't amound to a hill of digging dirt..Jimi Hendrix

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky