DAILY BIBLE VERSE..

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

sandchip

Reaction score
John 6:35
And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

Penn Digger

Reaction score
OsiaBoyce said:
Would the Quran get a daily shot too? I'd hope so.

Isn't this thread titled Daily Bible Verse? If you're not just trying to stir up trouble, why not start another thread and see how that goes?

Nice thread Jamie.

PD

sandchip

Reaction score
Hebrews 13:15
By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
Ephesians 4:25-32Therefore, putting away falsehood, speak the truth, each one to his neighbor, for we are members one of another. Be angry but do not sin; do not let the sun set on your anger, and do not leave room for the devil. The thief must no longer steal, but rather labor, doing honest work with his [own] hands, so that he may have something to share with one in need. No foul language should come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for needed edification, that it may impart grace to those who hear. And do not grieve the holy Spirit of God, with which you were sealed for the day of redemption. All bitterness, fury, anger, shouting, and reviling must be removed from you, along with all malice. [And] be kind to one another, compassionate, forgiving one another as God has forgiven you in Christ.

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
1 Peter 4:8-11Above all, let your love for one another be intense, because love covers a multitude of sins. Be hospitable to one another without complaining. As each one has received a gift, use it to serve one another as good stewards of God’s varied grace. Whoever preaches, let it be with the words of God; whoever serves, let it be with the strength that God supplies, so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belong glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

sandchip

Reaction score
Revelation 3:3,19
3. Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

19. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

sandchip

Reaction score
Matthew 26:41
Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

glass man

Reaction score
1st JOHN 4:16 - "God is love ;and he/she that dwelleth in LOVE abides in GOD,and GOD abides in him/her"......LOVE IS THE WAY WITH GOD!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TLOWE94