Dakota Fred Hurt! I have a question for you...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

tigue710

Reaction score
Can I go gold mining with you?!

Have shovel, will travel...

I have to wonder if you found any bottles up there at Porcupine? I was thinking about it when that old cabin came down...

grizz44

Reaction score
Me Too!

I was surprised when they said he was a bottle collector. I could think of a better use for that excavator than just digging up a little gold.

epackage

Reaction score
I thought I was gonna be the only one who saw that he collected bottles....[;)]

Brains

Reaction score
they'd probably make about the same money if they *did use the excavator for bottles...

...the guy that does the gold fever show (Tom Massie, i believe... i like his show more than watching a bunch of sad guys in Alaska with one severely fat man constantly rubbing his face due to the sadness) found some interesting bottles way up in Alaska during one show. One of them was an interesting cobalt blue druggist... that guy know's what's up yo.

antlerman23

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: epackage

I thought I was gonna be the only one who saw that he collected bottles....[;)]
i thought the same thing! i wonder if he actually is an "expert" as the show said?

tigue710

Reaction score
I like Fred, very impressed with his bush fixes, and he collects bottles too? My wife turned to me after they mentioned that and says, "I bet you really like Fred now?!". Yup... He's just up there doing this for fun I think... its his retirement plan... some guys go fishing, some plant a garden... he's digging gold...

I like the whole show in general, or did, to much bull and drama now... No matter whats really going on you gotta give these guys credit, they're doing it...

Its taken some gumption... especially with a film crew sabotaging everything and making you look like an idiot...

What if some prick with a camera was filming it every time you tripped on a root or put your shovel through a bottle, and that was all they ever showed?

NyDigger1

Reaction score
I saw it as well, and I had a feeling he collected. In a large number of episodes in the past, when they had close up shots of the cabin you can see bottles on the windowsills or on a shelf inside.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MDuncum