Dietzler

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Tony14

Reaction score
Here is my favorite acl. I recieved this one from my grandpa. If anyone has any info on this bottle it would be appreciated. I doubt it though because it is local. If not just tell me what you think about it.

Tq48722.jpg

Attachments

• Tq48722.jpg
    Tq48722.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 81

bubbas dad

Reaction score
tony looks like it's in good condition. i've been collecting soda bottles for about a year now. it's mind boggling just how many different brands there are. what might be popular in one place might not be known just one state over. that's one of the things that makes collecting them so great

Tony14

Reaction score
I agree with you 100% on that one. For example take this bottle here, it is out of Hartford Wisconsin. If someone was trying to collect bottles from all over Wisconsin but to most other people it would be worthless. The way I look at it is that I might have a bottle that no one else on this forum has, but yet it is fairly common around my area. Thats what makes sodas and acls so much fun to collect.

Tony14

Reaction score
I just found some info on this bottle. On this site it says dietzler is 15+.
http://www.gono.com/museum2003/paintedlbottles/paintedd2.htm
Thanks Bubbas Dad for the reply, and sorry about the pic, I'm still getting used to editing the pictures.

Andy4707

Reaction score
Hey Tony i see that u got your camera working. i hope that i can come over this weekend, if i do i can help u with some of the pictures that u want on here. that is a nice acl, it is in good condition. well, cya later

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louieb583