Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Different finds !

Skadman4

Feb 6, 2020
I'm having a hard time in my area finding lids, both zinc and glass. I would love to be able to dig replacement, but I'm always looking for them for sale. Again not a lot of availability, that are not priced as gold, in my area. Great finds!

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

ROBBYBOBBY64

Jan 11, 2020
New Jersey
you should post up some pics? I’m looking for some different lids to finish jars
Here is one box. It is all the same stuff. Clear,aqua, big and small. I have screw top also. I have some wire bails that are in decent shape. They are on ball and atlas easy seal jars I do not have or even care whether I do. See anything you might need or want better pictures of. Screw tops are crusty but still usable. I have a couple boxes of jars that have the wire on them if anyone needs.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Attachments

Skadman4

Feb 6, 2020
Here is one box. It is all the same stuff. Clear,aqua, big and small. I have screw top also. I have some wire bails that are in decent shape. They are on ball and atlas easy seal jars I do not have or even care whether I do. See anything you might need or want better pictures of. Screw tops are crusty but still usable. I have a couple boxes of jars that have the wire on them if anyone needs.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
My friend, I believe you have a slight overabundance of glass and glassware

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beachtimothy67