Digging an 1870 to 1915 bottle plant up date. QUESTIONS

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

eddeeeddee

Reaction score
I'd be interested in the Vances Ginger Ale from Detroit since I'm from Detroit. Could trade you a Hutch for it? Let me know? LEON.
Hi Leaon. So I don't trade bottles like that. the bottles that I collect I dig my self. That way there is some personal connection to me and the bottle. I might be willing to sell it though. So this Vance's Ginger Ale I can find no info on it. Not a price of what its worth or no history of the company. I can find Nothing on it Every thing I find is Vernor's Ginger ale So this Vances Ginger Ale must of been a one hit wonder in the ginger ale world. So I think it might be quite rare ,It could be the only one that exists This bottle does have a crack at the bottom.

hemihampton

Reaction score
I don't really know what it's worth unless I do some research on it to refresh my memmory. It sounds & looks familiar, I might even have it & it might be Boxed up somewhere. I only have mostly Blob Tops & Hutches displayed. I probably got 1,000 crown top bottles boxed up (for past 10 years) because of no room to display because of another 3,000 Beer Cans displayed. You could put it on ebay & I'll buy it from there. LEON.

hemihampton

Reaction score
I Asked my Buddy a Detroit Bottle Expert. He sez not real common but not real rare. He said the last one he had & sold was a Quart Version for $25.00. LEON.

grime5

Reaction score
i like those 2 ky hutches.i have the auxier but dont think i have the other one

hemihampton

Reaction score
Wonder if this guy has any updates on what he's found, he was digging up a storm & then poof, disappeared. MIA/AWOL? People come & go in here all the time. seems kinda strange? LEON.

Mailman1960

Reaction score
Wonder if this guy has any updates on what he's found, he was digging up a storm & then poof, disappeared. MIA/AWOL? People come & go in here all the time. seems kinda strange? LEON.
Things that make you go, HUMMMM!!!!!
Was finding a lot of rare bottles to.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi