Digging and finding

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JGUIS

Reaction score
I'm wondering why all the posts not related to digging bottles out of the ground, keep getting posted in this section. I know it gets more traffic, but that doesn't mean we should post anything we want in here.

epackage

Reaction score
It's digging AND finding,what posts do you think don't belong?

2find4me

Reaction score
Maybe we should move this post to general chat since its not about finding or digging bottles. [8|]

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: 2find4me

Maybe we should move this post to general chat since its not about finding or digging bottles. [8|]
For...............................THE WIN!!! [;)]

JGUIS

Reaction score
That was funny. Good to see that no matter how long I stay away from this site, there is always some witty character waiting to chime in. I was referring to the posts about ebay listings, things to do when you're not digging, and a couple others, which also have their own section on this site. This site has always been vocal about things having their own place, to keep things organized. Members have always openly discussed it, instead of leaving all of it for the mods to sort. Things usually worked themselves out. What happened Jim, was there a hostile takeover? lol BTW, I went for a dig today. Unfortunately, I only came home with some photos of an old barn. [8D]

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis