digging in western australia

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I know. If the OP was a newbe I wouldn't have even said that. Where is he anyway, it's like tomorrow morning there already.[:D]OK, sincere sorries now for the hijack of this thread. I do love the bottles and would love something with a platypus. The swan and lion are cool but still.Pic one. Is that a salt jar , I can't make it out. Food stuff of some kind I guess.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Un fuckin believe those bottles are fuckin cool as shit. We are adults here and we can't even say Frig-in? wow. That's another reason this site gets on my nerves.

RCO

Reaction score
neat to see some Australian bottles , its not an area we get to see bottles from very often , I have some other things from Australia but no bottles , I do have 3 boomerangs , some stamps , coins and even a wallet

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
RICKJJ59W said:
We are adults here and we can't even say Frig-in? wow. That's another reason this site gets on my nerves.
Therein lies the problem Rick. We have had members as young as 11 that I recall and some things are best left without the ^%#* stuff. I doubt nowadays that it isn't what they don't here day to day at home and at school but still.

Hmm, I wonder if this might be a time to learn the "spit thread" feature.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
RCO said:
nI do have 3 boomerangs
Those are probably unlawful now to sell. I remember lawn darts with the metal tips but they got banned due to the supposed dangers.Codds and other stuff from the empire era are peaking my interest now. The more I see the more I like.Yes, there was a time I thought pshaw but I've changed.

tigue710

Reaction score
the blue top Codd is an amazing piece, blue top, picture embossing and the reverse embossing to boot? Must be a good one!

BenTheDigger

Reaction score
Well i'm 15 and take very much offense from the excess use of vulgarity:) No actually I probably learned most cuss words by the age of 10 from school.

kleinkaliber

Reaction score
That cobalt topped codd is really cool! It's too bad they didn't make more codd bottles here in the states, as I'd love to pull one out of the ground.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky