Digging partner - Pensacola

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

102viadeluna

Reaction score
Looking for a digging partner around Pensacola Fla. Already have sites ready to dig. I have been digging since '74, here and around Pensacola.

Fred

Dbush

Reaction score
Looking for a digging partner around Pensacola Fla. Already have sites ready to dig. I have been digging since '74, here and around Pensacola.

Fred
Hello sir, have you found a digging partner?
I've been wanting to get to Pensacola and do some digging I'm about an hour and a half away and I'm very interested thank you

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

102viadeluna

Reaction score
I'm just waiting for the 1st frost or a night that has below 40-degree temperature. All five+ places are along a swamp or just inside. The cold will make it more bearable with the mosquitoes/flies etc!
Keep in touch

Dbush

Reaction score
I'm just waiting for the 1st frost or a night that has below 40-degree temperature. All five+ places are along a swamp or just inside. The cold will make it more bearable with the mosquitoes/flies etc!
Keep in touch
Yes, cooler temperatures will definitely make it more bearable. I haven't been doing this very long but last year I dug just about every weekend in the winter and learned once it warmed up it was too unbearable. I'm very interested in getting down your way if you haven't already gotten a partner to help you I have also got a site or two that you may be interested in going to with me.I'm in Andalusia Al.

BrentC

Reaction score
Yes, cooler temperatures will definitely make it more bearable. I haven't been doing this very long but last year I dug just about every weekend in the winter and learned once it warmed up it was too unbearable. I'm very interested in getting down your way if you haven't already gotten a partner to help you I have also got a site or two that you may be interested in going to with me.I'm in Andalusia Al.

If you run across any bottles from Ft Walton Beach, Destin, Niceville or Port Dixie (now known as Shalimar) and you want to let them go, let me know. I was stationed there in the Air Force and have been looking for an old bottle from that area.

Thanks,
Brent

Greg F

Reaction score
I live around gulf shores and would love to come bottle dig in pensacola with you. My 7 year old son is getting in to it and we would enjoy finding a place to dig.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp